1.Co-work with the lighting designers to deliver the products for desired lighting applications. ·Understand the needs on-site from customers or applications, and then translate into the requirements for product designs.
2.Represent the R&D in the cross-functional project team
3.Communicate and co-work together with different members inside R&D and also other functions to achieve the project targets.
4.Bring up new/innovative ideas which can optimize current generation products or can be implemented into next generation products.
5.Support product introduction related activities such as supplier visits, on-site support, benchmarking, etc.
·Min. 8 years experience in LED luminaires domain.
· Project management skills
· Communication skills
· Spoken English
· Bachalor degree or above in physics, engineering or related
· Knowledge in lighting application
· Softwares: Dialux, CAD
· Knowledge in LED products portfolio
· Knowledge in LED, optical, thermal and electrical